Each participant MUST arrive with the waiver form pre filled, this will allow for optimum time on the course. (Participants under 18 years of age MUST have the waiver form filled out by a parent or legal guardian)
All participants MUST arrive at least 20 mins prior to booking time, to kit up (late arrivals may lose the priority place in queue)
All participants MUST where enclosed shoes.
NO loose clothing
NO loose items will be allowed on the course (Mobile Phones, Keys, Camera’s etc) Safe Numbered boxes will be provided to store your items while on the course.
Children MUST be over the age of 10 years, and a minimum height of 120cm.
Children Under the age of 16 years MUST be accompanied by an adult (1 adult may accompany up to 4 children)
Your waist MUST be covered and body-piercings removed or taped over for comfort. Long hair must be tied back and jewellery removed.
Due to safety requirements the maximum weight of a participant must be less than 130 kgs.
- Management reserves the right to expel any person who does not abide by the conditions of entry and safety rules.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and use of drugs are prohibited.
- Every participant on the course must fill out a waiver form, each time they participate (even if you have completed the course on a previous occasion).
- Each participant must follow all of the safety instructions provided, any person found to be in breach of the safety rules may be expelled from the course.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the Tree Climb Challenge.
- Cancellation or changes may be made to the booking if we are notified at least 2 days prior to the booking.
- Cancellation made within 48 hours of the booking will lose 50% of their booking costs.
- Cancellations made within 24hrs of session time will forfeit their payment.
Once a booking is made refunds are not available unless the attraction is closed due to extreme weather conditions and the booking cannot be rescheduled.
Here at Tree Climb Challenge, it is very important that we have strict start times for each session. If you arrive late for your session you may be forced to wait for a space to be available in a later session. We ask that everyone who is participating arrive at least 20 minutes before there scheduled start time with your waivers prefilled.
Please Click on the link below to download this disclaimer.
To ensure you have the best possible experience please pre fill the waiver form and have it ready on you arrival at the Tree Climb Challenge.
Participants under the age of 18 years MUST have the disclaimer form filled out by their parents.