Magic Mountain was established in 1983 on 45 acres a few kilometres north of Merimbula on the South Coast of New South Wales. Over the last 30 years, Magic Mountain has continuously improved, re-modelled and added new and interesting rides and attractions. In order of implementation, these include:
- Two Water Slides: the “Twister” and the “Black Hole”.
- BBQ Area and Play Ground Equipment
- Old Melbourne Tram converted for Food and Beverage sales
- 900 metre Stainless Steel Toboggan Ride
- Kiosk and Amenities with hot showers, Gift Shop
- Dinosaur Themed “Triassic Park”
- Mini Golf
- Grand Prix Cars
- Toddler Wading Pool and Push Cars
- Diamond Python Roller Coaster
- Carpet Slide
- State of the Art Performing Arts Stage built to service community events and touring music acts. The stage was designed to welcome an audience of 2500 in a natural grassy amphitheatre.
- Jumping Castle
And now the new Tree Climb Challenge.
Magic Mountain has invested in new attractions and built a reputation as a fun, safe, and affordable tourist attraction on the South Coast.
In the past few years Magic Mountain has be gone through continuous upgrades to the park. In November 2014 we were happy to introduce the Tree Climb Challenge into the Park. It has been welcomed by those in the community, and it has been followed by rave reviews.
Magic Mountain has helped to create happy memories for more than one million families over the last 30 years and is an iconic and treasured destination for visitors and the local community.