- Management reserves the right to expel any person who does not abide by the conditions of entry and safety rules.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and use of drugs are prohibited.
- Every participant on the course must fill out a waiver form, each time they participate (even if you have completed the course on a previous occasion).
- Each participant must follow all of the safety instructions provided, any person not abiding by the rules or threatening the safety of others (customers or staff) may be expelled from the course.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the Tree Climb Challenge.
- Cancellation or changes may be made to the booking if we are notified at least 2 days prior to the booking.
- Cancellation made within 48 hours of the booking will lose 50% of their booking costs.
- Canellations within 24hrs will forfeit their booking.
The Tree Climb Challenge is a most weather event and may run even when it’s raining, Cancellations or rescheduling may be made if notice is given at least 2 days prior.
Here at Tree Climb Challenge, it is very important that we have strict start times for each session. If you arrive late for your session you may be required to wait for a space to be available in a later session. We ask that everyone who is participating arrive at least 20 minutes before there scheduled start time with your waivers pre-filled.