Magic Mountain is a family fun park situated about 2 km from the heart of Merimbula on Sapphire Coast Drive.
Magic Mountain is the most recommended family activity in Merimbula, it is jam packed with activities to suit any age. We have a Rollercoaster, and Waterslides, a Toboggan, Carpet Slide, Jumping Castle, Tube Slide, Miniature Grand Prix and Mini Golf. For the little ones we have a toddler pool playground area and toddler town.
The park itself is lush with green lawns and shady trees, we have BBQ and picnic facilities as well as offering two of our own food facilities with an extensive menu and hot coffee.
If you want the day to just entertain the kids, and find some time to relax with coffee and peace of mind, we offer a perfect location.
Or if you’re looking for a little more adventure the Tree Climb Challenge operates within the Magic Mountain Family Fun Park and operation of the tree climb challenge will be seasonal, please refer to season hours of Magic Mountain.
The first session of the day kicks off at 10.30 am, and will operate session every half hour for the duration of the day with the last session beginning at 2.30pm, with extended hours in busy seasons. Please call or check online for exact sessions times.
Booking will be essential, so please ensure you have reserved your place today by heading to our bookings page.
Each participant MUST arrive with the waiver form pre filled, this will allow for optimum time on the course. (Participants under 18 years of age MUST have the waiver form filled out by a parent or legal guardian) Disclaimer – Tree climb 16-11-4– Click here to download your waiver form.
- All participants MUST arrive at least 20 mins prior to booking time, to kit up (late arrivals may lose the priority place in queue)
- All participants MUST wear enclosed shoes
- NO loose clothing
- Your waist MUST be covered and body-piercings removed or taped over for comfort
- Long hair MUST be tied back and jewellery removed
- NO loose items will be allowed on the course (Mobile Phones, Keys, Camera’s etc) Safe Numbered boxes will be provided to store your items while on the course
- Children MUST be over the age of 9 years, and a minimum height of 120cm
- Children 11 years and under MUST be accompanied by an adult (1 adult may accompany up to 4 children)
All our trees have been certified by a specialist arborist and the challenges have been tested structurally by an engineer. Our equipment is state of the art, with proven success in other parks in Australia.
All staff are specially trained with both the equipment and with handling our participants safety. Our equipment is inspected daily to ensure our customer safety.
Each participant will be provided with full safety instructions on the day, and will be monitored by our staff, once you have commenced on our challenges.
We take every care in making sure that every participant has an enjoyable safe experience.