Terms and Conditions
When purchasing Online, please choose carefully as we do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. In the event the Park is closed on your intended date of visit, you can choose between a refund or a credit to use on another occasion.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- Ticket prices are per person inclusive of GST and are valid for a single day use only.
- Tickets includes entry to Merimbula’s Magic Mountain and covers all rides and attraction in accordance with our age and height requirements but excludes food and beverage, merchandise, lockers or BBQ.
- Ticket validity period may not be extended.
- Merimbula’s Magic Mountain is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets and no refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- Magic Mountain accepts; Seniors Cards and Companion Cards.
- Government issued seniors or carers card must be presented for discount.
- Magic Mountain will offer all valid companion cards with one free band for the carer of the disabled person.
- An all-day pass is access to any ride that a person meets the requirements for ( height, age and appropriate apparel applies on some rides).
- After Purchasing your ticket online you will receive a confirmation email to your selected email address. To redeem any online ticket present yourself to our VIP entrance with a valid ID.
- All Day Passes are shown in Australian Dollars. Any purchase will be charged is Australian Dollars. You are solely liable for any currency conversion fee charged by your banking institution.
- By making your purchase online for Merimbula’s Magic Mountain, you agree to being contacted by Merimbula’s Magic Mountain regarding your ticket and any associated benefits. You may unsubscribe to these emails by simply hitting the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
- All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a person over the age of 16 years.
Conditions of Entry
- You and by your participation accept and acknowledge the inherent risks of the rides and attraction at Merimbula’s Magic Mountain.
- All Day Passes include to Merimbula’s Magic Mountain and covers all rides and attraction in accordance with our age and height requirements but excludes food and beverage, merchandise, lockers or BBQ.
- Individual Tickets are used on a per ride basis and subject to the individual rides age and height restrictions.
- Published rides and attractions operating time may change without notice and queue time may apply during peak periods such as school holidays and summer.
- Merimbula’s Magic Mountain may close some or all rides on a temporary or permanent basis if it is impacted by adverse weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance activity or special events.
- Merimbula’s Magic Mountain does not offer refunds and no refunds will be given for adverse or inclement weather.
- No drugs or intoxicated person are allowed on premises, please contact Merimbula’s Magic Mountain for policies in regards to alcohol on the premises.
- Vehicles are parked at Merimbula’s Magic Mountain at your own risk, we will not take responsibility for any loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents whilst parked at Merimbula’s Magic Mountain.
- No gas bottles, BBQ’s or flammable items permitted (BBQ areas are supplied)
- No glassware or sharp items permitted in the park.
- No scooters, skateboards, bikes or rollerblades to be used in the park.
- Merimbula’s Magic Mountain is a No Smoking facility allocated smoking areas are provided.
- It is a condition of entry that appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- Merimbula’s Magic Mountain reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive, aggressive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, unsocial behaviour including unsocial language, displaying signs of intoxication and/or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride/guard instructions or ride safety signage, or failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The recording of footage or images should be for private use only, not for commercial purposes. NO recording devices to be taken into bathroom areas.
- Merimbula’s Magic Mountain reserves the right to inspect bags or other goods in your possession or locker immediately upon request.
Health and physical advice
- For safety or operational requirements, height, weight, age and clothing restrictions may apply on some rides and attractions. Please refer to ride signage or staff for specific details.
- For safety reasons pregnant woman, guests with certain pre-existing health issues, guests with cast or breaks less than 5 weeks old, footwear, eyewear, or any hard sharp items are not permitted on waterslides.
- People with medical conditions are responsible for assessing whether they can use the rides. Seek medical advice if uncertain.
- For hygiene reasons, any child not toilet trained must use waterproof nappies, while using aquatic activities.
- Any person who has suffered diarrhoea within the last 48 hours must now use aquatic activities.
Responsibility of patrons
- Any child UNDER the age of 13 years cannot gain entry to the park UNLESS they accompany someone over the age of 16 years.
- You must act with consideration both for yourself and for other guests, please refrain from behaviour that could affect the safety of fellow guests.
- You must obey all warnings given by adventure park staff including all written and verbal instructions.
- Parents and Guardians must actively supervise their children at all times, park staff are there to ensure your child safety on the rides but cannot supervise children om your behalf.
- You must use all rides and safety equipment as instructed by our trained staff.
- Carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- We will not be responsible for any loss of property. Lockers are available.
- We the owners and operators of the premises are not liable for and irrevocably release us from any liability from personal injury, death, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including negligence of a staff to the fullest extent permitted by law) whilst you are on the premises.