Updated 30th December 2020
Magic Mountain Merimbula is committed to ensuring that the health and safety of our guests, staff and the community is a top priority. Magic Mountain Merimbula has implemented a COVID Safe Operating Plan to operate within applicable Government regulations and guidelines.
Magic Mountain Merimbula has rolled out a series of wellbeing measures to help give our visitors peace-of-mind for their visit to the park. These measures may change, as and when Government guidelines and regulations evolve.
Download the COVIDSafe app
Magic Mountain Merimbula strongly encourages all guests to download the COVIDSafe app. The COVIDSafe app can be downloaded HERE.
Guests who are unwell should not visit Magic Mountain Merimbula
For the safety of all, the following Guests should not visit Magic Mountain Merimbula.
* Guests who are unwell, or are displaying flu like symptoms. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste and loss of smell. Other reported symptoms include fatigue, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite.
* Guests who are residents or visitors of the Northern Beaches LGA who are under a ‘Stay At Home’ Direction. This includes any resident of the Northern Beaches area who was in the LGA anytime after 12.01am Thursday 10th December 2020. For more information see the NSW Public Health Restrictions for Northern Beaches.
* Guests who are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
* Guests who are from a declared COVID-19 Hotspot (as designated by a NSW Government Agency).
* Guests who have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Pre-purchase your Passes Online
Based on current Government guidelines, capacity limits will apply on Park Entry Numbers and Tree Climb Sessions.
Guests are strongly encouraged to pre-purchase Park Entry Passes and Tree Climb Sessions online at magicmountain.net.au prior to arrival. Click HERE to purchase products online.
Park Entry Procedures
All guests will be temperature checked at the Ticket Office prior to entering the park. Guests who have a temperature of more than 37.5C will not be permitted into the park.
Guests who are displaying flu like symptoms will not be permitted into the park.
All guests will be required to Check in using the QR registration provided. Guests will need to show evidence of Check In (the ‘Green Tick’) before they will be allowed to enter the Park.
In the Park
Physical Distancing has been implemented in ride queue lines, with 1.5m distance required between guests.
Limits are in place on the number of guests at the one time permitted on certain rides.
Those who live together will be able to ride together.
Enhanced sanitation of high contact touch points on all rides will be undertaken.
Please be advised that under our current COVID-19 Safe Operating Plan, the Sapphire Speedster Roller Coaster will NOT be in operation.
Magic Mountain food and beverage facilities will be in operation, with capacity limits on seating in line with current Government guidelines.
All park payment methods will be contactless EFTPOS, no cash will be accepted.
Hand sanitiser stations have been installed throughout the park for guest use.
Increased sanitisation and cleaning regime for all public facilities and points of high contact.
We appreciate your understanding that while some of these measures may be of minor inconvenience, they are being introduced in the interests of safety and wellbeing.