Terms and Conditions
- Entry to Magic Mountain Merimbula will only be available with either a One Day Entry Pass, or a Season Pass. There is no Free Entry available to the Park.
- Magic Mountain Merimbula DOES NOT ACCEPT CASH as payment.
COVID-19 Entry Policy
- All guests must check in using the Service NSW app.
- Everyone aged 16 or over must be fully vaccinated (or have an exemption) to enter our premises. There are four ways to show your vaccination status:
- COVID-19 Digital Certificate
- Immunisation History Statement
- Service NSW app
- A valid medical contraindication certificate or clearance form
- Unvaccinated children under 16 must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of the same household.
- Guests may be subject to temperature checks at the Ticket Office prior to entering the park. Guests who have a temperature of more than 37.6C will not be permitted into the park.
- Guests who are displaying flu like symptoms will not be permitted into the park.
- All guests will be required to complete a COVID-19 Health Declaration, including supplying their contact information (to assist with contact tracing).
- By entering the park and completing the required COVID-19 Health Declaration, you consent to your contact details being provided to any relevant government authority for the purposes of contact tracing.
- Magic Mountain Merimbula has a no refund policy which is inclusive of inclement weather.
- When purchasing tickets, please choose carefully as we do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. For online bookings, in the event the Park does not open on your intended date of visit, you can choose between a refund or credit to use on another occasion.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- Ticket prices are per person inclusive of GST and are valid for a single day use only.
- Tickets include entry to Magic Mountain Merimbula and cover all rides and attractions in accordance with our age, weight and height requirements but excludes; Tree Climb Challenge, Food and Beverage, Merchandise, and Lockers.
- Ticket validity period may not be extended.
- Magic Mountain Merimbula is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets and no refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- Government issued Seniors and Carer’s Card must be presented for discount. Magic Mountain Merimbula will offer all valid companion cards with one free entry for the carer of the disabled person.
- An Entry Pass gives access to any ride that a person meets the requirements for (height, age, weight and appropriate apparel applies on some rides).
- To redeem any online ticket, present a valid ID.
- All Day Passes are shown in Australian Dollars. Any purchase will be charged in Australian Dollars. You are solely liable for any currency conversion fee charged by your banking institution.
- By making your purchase for Magic Mountain Merimbula, you agree to being contacted by Magic Mountain Merimbula regarding your ticket and any associated benefits. You may unsubscribe to these emails by simply hitting the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
- All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a person over the age of 16 years.
- Gift vouchers are non–refundable or transferable and are applicable to expiry dates.
Conditions of Entry
- You and by your participation accept and acknowledge the inherent risks of the rides and attractions at Magic Mountain Merimbula. Entry Passes include entry to Magic Mountain Merimbula and covers all rides and attractions in accordance with our age, weight and height requirements but excludes; Tree Climb Challenge, Food and Beverage, Merchandise, and Lockers.
- Published rides and attractions operating times may change without notice and queue time may apply during peak periods such as school holidays and summer.
- Magic Mountain Merimbula may close some or all rides on a temporary or permanent basis if it is impacted by adverse weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance activity or special events.
- Magic Mountain Merimbula does not offer refunds and no refunds will be given for adverse or inclement weather.
- No drug affected or intoxicated persons are allowed on premises, please contact Magic Mountain Merimbula for policies in regards to alcohol on the premises.
- Vehicles are parked at Magic Mountain Merimbula at your own risk, we will not take responsibility for any loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents whilst parked at Magic Mountain Merimbula.
- No gas bottles, BBQ’s or flammable items permitted (BBQ areas are supplied)
- No glassware or sharp items are permitted in the park.
- No scooters, skateboards, bikes or rollerblades to be used in the park.
- Magic Mountain Merimbula is a NON-SMOKING facility. An allocated smoking area is provided.
- It is a condition of entry that appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- Magic Mountain Merimbula reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive, aggressive behaviour, queue jumping, stealing, vandalism, unsocial behaviour including unsocial language, displaying signs of intoxication and/or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride/attendant instructions or ride safety signage, or failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The recording of footage or images should be for private use only, not for commercial purposes. NO recording devices to be taken into bathroom areas.
- Magic Mountain Merimbula reserves the right to inspect bags or other goods in your possession or locker immediately upon request.
Health and Physical Advice
- For safety or operational requirements, height, weight, age and clothing restrictions may apply on some rides and attractions. Please refer to ride signage or staff for specific details.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women, guests with certain pre-existing health issues, guests with cast or breaks less than 5 weeks old, footwear, eyewear, or any other hard sharp items are not permitted on waterslides.
- People with medical conditions are responsible for assessing whether they can use the rides. Seek medical advice if uncertain.
- For hygiene reasons, any child not toilet trained, must use waterproof nappies whilst using aquatic activities.
- Any person who has suffered diarrhoea within the last 48 hours must not use aquatic activities.
Responsibility of Patrons
- Any child UNDER the age of 13 years cannot gain entry to the park UNLESS they accompany someone over the age of 16 years.
- You must act with consideration both for yourself and for other guests, please refrain from behaviour that could affect the safety of fellow guests.
- You must obey all warnings given by Magic Mountain Merimbula staff including all written and verbal instructions.
- Parents and Guardians must actively supervise their children at all times, park staff are there to ensure your child’s safety on the rides but cannot supervise children on your behalf.
- You must use all rides and safety equipment as instructed by our trained staff.
- Carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- We will not be responsible for any loss of property. Lockers are available.
- We the owners and operators of the premises are not liable for and irrevocably release us from any liability from personal injury, death, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including negligence of a staff to the fullest extent permitted by law) whilst you are on the premises.